The Levy Weekly Roundup features a list of the best content and news in the industry to help you build stronger teams and culture. We've compiled some of our favorite reads to help you stay up to date and in the know on what is going on in workplaces around the world.
So grab a warm cup of coffee and let's get started!
1. A Guide to Managing Your (Newly) Remote Workers
It's a new setup for a lot of us and it can be challenging adjusting to manage remote workers. We think this guide is great and will help you get started!
2. How to Communicate With Employees During a Pandemic
Communication is everything and you don't want to lose that just because workers aren't in the same location. There are many tools and tips that you can use to maintain communication.
3. Sustaining Engagement with Newly Remote Workers
Employee Engagement is more important than ever! Whether you have an employee engagement platform (we highly recommend!) or not there are many things you can do to keep employees engaged.
4. Information Pros Working from Home are More Engaged, Study Says
Some positions might be more engaged at home than they are in the office.
5. How to Perfect Your Home Work Setup so Your Back Stops Hurting so Much
Ouch, my achy breaky back!! Here's how to save your back while working from home!